Thursday, May 7, 2009

38 1/2 Weeks - Nursery's Finally DONE!!!

We hit the 38 Week mark on Sunday and finally finished the nursery! We have been pretty close to being done with the room for a while now, but finally got the fan up this week and finished up the last of the small things we were lacking! I also started my maternity leave this week, so it is nice to be able to just relax before the baby gets here!


38 1/2 Weeks!





We all painted a picture for Lilly's room to add a personal touch! The boys had so much fun that they want to paint pictures for every room in the house!


The Mickey poster was something that my dad had made for me and Justin when we were little. It means a lot to be able to incorporate it into one of the kids rooms! I think he would have liked that!

1 comments:

partypooperspoyfair said...

yea! your almost there. Good luck on the delivery- I'll be praying for you. The nurshery looks great! Isn't it fun to decorate in pink!