Sunday, July 19, 2009

Grandmama Cherie's Birthday

We celebrated mom's birthday yesterday at Justin and Hayley's house. We grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and ate yummy strawberry cake and brownies for desert! Harper and the boys had a blast riding in Justin's ATV afterwards. Ryan even got to drive it around some! Lilly was feeling a little bit under the weather, but enjoyed seeing her Grandmama!

We used these pictures to make mom's gift. I was originally going to use these pictures to make mom a card, but it ended up evolving into a scrapbook page that I framed for her.



Grandmama Cherie and her sweet grandsons!

Aunt Hayley and cousin Harper

Justin taking the boys out riding. Ryan didn't stop smiling the entire time they were out there! They had such a fun time.

I loved how this picture came out. Ryan has the most adoring look on his face looking at his Uncle Justin!

1 comments:

Christi said...

GREAT pictures! Happy Birthday to Cherie!!