Gabriel lost his first tooth on Sept. 2nd!!! The tooth was soooo ready to come out, but any time I would mention pulling it, he would start crying and freaking out! He was so scared it was going to hurt that he wouldn't let me near it. Finally, when his tooth was nearly horizontal, I was able to bribe him to let me pull it. It cost me $2 to pull that tooth on the first yank, but we finally got it out! Gabe was totally shocked that it didn't hurt. He told me, "Mommy, I was just scared because I didn't know". It was really cute! Between the $2 he got for letting me pull the tooth, and the $5 the tooth fairy brought him, he thought he was rollin' in it! That money was burning a hole in his pocket, so we had to take a trip to Wal Mart so he could buy something!
17 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment